CrossFit Charleston equals the REAL, RAW, AND RELENTLESS pursuit of continuously higher levels of fitness.
CrossFit is widely used as the principal strength & conditioning program for police academies, military special operations units, martial artists, and professional athletes. CrossFit has now become increasingly popular with the general public due to its ability to produce amazing physical and mental adaptations.
Crossfit Charleston is NOT for everyone!
At CrossFit Charleston we do not train for "six pack abs" or "tight buns and glutes." We DO NOT use machines, we have NO mirrors and we are NOT a "weightloss" program.
We do not associate comfort, ease, or complacency with our training.
We train for MAXIMAL HUMAN PERFORMANCE with the emphasis on accepting and conquering the numerous and variable challenges associated with our program...
CROSSFIT CHARLESTON'S ATHLETE CREED
- I am not here for a "workout"...I show up to "TRAIN."
- I am an "athlete," and will treat my mind, body, and soul as such.
- I will surround myself with positive, like-minded individuals and I will encourage my fellow athletes.
- I am here to learn, grow, and adapt into a stronger human being.
- I have no ego, no vanity, no selfishness... I will not chase the mirror.
- I realize that the strength of one fails to compare to the strength of OUR group.
- I will not fear...I will only asess the obstacle, and then overcome.
- I am here to give my absolute best, EVERYDAY... I owe it to those around me.
- I believe in intregrity and honesty with my training...and in life.
- I will believe in my myself, and I will believe in ALL the coaches and athletes around me.
- I believe in performance-based training, in high-intensity exercise, and that my results will be directly proportional to my efforts.
- I realize there is a Freedom in being pushed to the absolute breaking point, the moment when most other's will quit, the moment when doubt fills the mind... but with my strength, I WILL smash through that moment, claiming just one more victory!
THIS IS WHY I TRAIN...I THRIVE ON THAT VERY MOMENT...THIS IS WHY I CROSSFIT